Thursday, January 7, 2010

Someone once told me...

Someone once told me that I should blog about my life, bc she laughs at my stories and she thinks it would be good for me, and really, I agree. Sometimes my life reads like a book, not necessarily the same book everyday, some days its a comedy, often a drama, and sometimes just a sad story. But anyways, im not trying to get all poetic. Just want to share my life stories with random strangers. It works for me :)

I recently graduated from grad school, masters in elementary school counseling. I've been in college for the past 7 years, yet I have NO job. Sometimes I feel like college is just one big experiment in hazing. They punish you with papers, transcriptions, tests, quizzes and enough reading to make me want to boycott books and then basically throw you out on your ass when you are finished, no job, no direction. Boo for that. Oh well, I think right now is a good time for me to figure out what it is that I want out of my life and go from there. We will see.

In the mean time...I've been working at a little diner...and here are some excerpts from a conversation some of us waitresses posted...(next blog entitled "things customers say"

No comments:

Post a Comment